Arrive in Casperia, settle in to your accommodation and meet your fellow yogis during a welcome aperitivo.
Where will I be staying?
Your base will be in a beautiful historic property, the Forani palace, which was the once the home of the Count and Countess of Casperia. It is a restored Italian palazzo set in its own grounds and gardens, furnished in the classic ‘Italianate’ style with the antiques and decor of a noble family home. There are 6 twin bedrooms with ensuite bathrooms (which can be booked for sole occupancy) and the accommodation has a kitchen for self-catering.
The Palace has breath-taking panoramic views and is just a two minute walk from the Yoga studio and deck, breakfast area, Spa facilities, the cafes and local shops in the village of Casperia
There is an off-site outdoor private swimming pool available exclusively for guests just a 10 minute walk from the yoga retreat or a short cycle ride away, set in the Casperia countryside surrounded by olive groves and rolling hills (the pool is open from May-October, weather permitting)
– Breakfast is included each morning and is taken at the lounge-café which is run by local Italians at the yoga retreat
– Breakfast is a buffet style which consists of fresh fruit and vegetable juices and organic produce
– Special diets will be considered with advance notice, but please bear in mind that in a small Italian village, specialist ingredients (dairy/wheat/vegetarian cheese replacements for example) are not readily available
– Guests usually prepare their own lunches at home, or can take lunch in one of Casperia’s restaurants
– Each of accommodation type has a terrace or balcony, so you can enjoy a delicious lunch of Italian food in the sunshine and fresh air
Evening meals are provided on three of the nights, and one evening is free for you to discover the eateries in the nearby area.
– Full meals, snacks and pizza are available in local cafés, bars and restaurants and the village shops have a range of local food and drinks for guests who wish to prepare meals at home
– The retreat can also organise transport to authentic local Italian restaurants and folklore festivals in neighbouring hilltop villages or the countryside, where delicious traditional specialities of vegetarian or non-vegetarian dishes can be enjoyed
– A small fee (per person) is charged for transport to and from these venues and remember, all our accommodations have fully equipped kitchens for those who want to sample some home cooking at any time.