Arrival & Cooking Lesson
Meet at Arezzo train station where you’ll be transferred free of charge to the farmhouse. Arrive at the farmhouse for an aperitif with your hosts, Chef Fabrizio and the villa host, Marina, and enjoy your first lesson tasting prosecco with a welcome snack buffet.
In the late afternoon, around 4-5pm, you will enjoy your first cooking lesson with Chef Fabrizio where you will prepare a delicious 3 or 4 course meal, where you will then sit down and eat together.
– Beautiful hillside setting only 2 km from the centre of Arezzo
– Just 5 km from Arezzo train station
– 3 double rooms with ensuite and air conditioning
– Professional kitchen and workspace to hands-on learn
– Wonderful gardens to relax in with tables and chairs for dining
– Relaxng area with sun loungers and sofa + whirlpool spa
– BBQ ,communal garden and private panoramic terrace
– English and Italian speaking hosts with a wealth of knowledge about the area
– Delicious local food and wine
– Secure private parking