Arrival & Cooking Lesson
Meet at Arezzo train station where you’ll be transferred free of charge to the farmhouse. Arrive at the farmhouse for an aperitif with your hosts, Chef Fabrizio and the villa host, Marina, and enjoy your first lesson tasting prosecco with a welcome snack buffet.
In the late afternoon, around 4-5pm, you will enjoy your first cooking lesson with Chef Fabrizio where you will prepare a delicious 3 or 4 course meal, where you will then sit down and eat together.
Enjoy a cookery holiday set in the heart of Tuscany just 6km outside of the historic Etruscan and Roman city of Arezzo which is nestled within easy reach of the more well-known towns of Siena and Florence.
Escape the city and immerse yourself in the stillness and beauty of the Tuscan countryside. You’ll stay in a former farmhouse, perched on a hillside with panoramic views. Not only is the area famous for its food, but it is also the perfect location in which to enjoy hiking, biking or even horse riding along the countryside trails that surround the farmhouse.
– Beautiful hillside setting only 6km from the centre of Arezzo
– Just 10km from Arezzo train station
– Wonderful gardens to relax in with tables and chairs for dining
– Lovely swimming pool
– BBQ and communal garden
– English and Italian speaking hosts with a wealth of knowledge about the area
– Delicious local food and wine
– Secure off-road parking
– Apartment accommodation, all equipped with lounge and kitchen areas and private bathrooms