– Arrive at Agen train station in the afternoon to be greeted by your friendly hosts before being driven to the farmhouse where your holiday will begin
– Settle into your delightful room before getting to know your fellow students over delicious aperitifs
– Enjoy a social evening with a 3 course gourmet dinner served in the farmhouse kitchen along with a short introduction from your hosts about what to expect over the next few days
You’ll stay in a gorgeous 150-year-old farmhouse with three beautifully appointed guest en-suite twin/double bedrooms, and one of the main attractions of this farmhouse is its large open plan traditional kitchen. Guests can sit around the homely table, that seats 14 guests, and share delicious meals prepared by Caroline’s husband.
Attached to the farmhouse is a recently renovated gite. The gite has been sympathetically restored to a very high standard and also contains two twin/double bedrooms.
– Set in 50 acres of parkland, an area of incredible natural beauty famous for its gastronomy and wines
– Outdoor swimming pool (12m x 6m)
– All twin/double bedrooms have private ensuite bathrooms
– Open plan farmhouse kitchen and large living area with TV
– WiFi available