Remote North Vietnam Tour
This tour takes you to the most stupendous remote regions of Vietnam. Including the markets of the indigenous people, the mountains of the Black H'mong of Dong Van and the Ma Pi Leng Pass, to the magic Babe Lake.
Highlights of the Trip
- Journey along a spectacular road with a series of long passes and deep valleys in Ha Giang.
- Conquer one of the most astonishing passed in Vietnam, Ma Pi Leng Pass, through a gigantic maze of unique limestone peaks and canyons.
- Visit Meo Vac cattle Market, the unique market in the northern mountainous region of Vietnam.
- Contemplate Ban Gioc Waterfall, the most spectacular waterfall in Vietnam and sits directly on the border of Vietnam and China, visit Nguom Ngao Cave.
- Boating on Ba Be Lake, Puong Cave, Hua Ma Cave.
- Visit some lovely villages and hike to the upper reaches of the lake, surrounded by massive limestone peaks and mountains.
Accommodation stated in itinerary
Expert local guide throughout
Transfers between locations
Meals stated in itinerary
All sightseeing tickets and passes
What's Not Included
Meals not stated in itinerary