Walking through Sri Lanka’s Cities and Jungles
This focussed walking holiday is designed to showcase the urban areas, nature and colonial history of Sri Lanka. The modern Sri Lanka can be seen in Colombo. Bustling markets, dense suburbs, tucked away parks and temples, tall buildings – all mixed together.
We then contrast this by heading into rural hinterland. Surrounded by farms and small villages. Get a glimpse of village life and enjoy the countries nature and wildlife.
Lastly, we head to Galle to see the Colonial impact in Sri Lanka. A mix of cultures co-existing and influencing each other. A lot of tourists but we shall try and show you the local life behind the curtains
- 7 Nights Accommodation on DBL sharing basis on meal plan listed above
- All transfers in AC vehicle with an English speaking guide
- Guided walk fees in Colombo, Sinharaja and Ratnapura
- Sinharaja entrance fees
- Cook with a local experience in Galle
What's Not Included
- Meals not indicated
- Personal expenses
- Anything not mentioned above