A Typical Day
– Classes run Monday-Friday each week
– You will have 1.5 hours of private lessons each day
– Classes start at any time during the day that suits you (subject to teacher and classroom availability) but usually commence at 9am on your first day
What can I do in my free time?
– The school organises regular visits to local Flamenco dance and music shows as well as encouraging you to explore the history of Flamenco in this beautiful city
– Weekends are free for you to explore the local area or just kick back and relax on this learning holiday with a difference
Where can I stay?
You’re welcome to make your own arrangements so you can pick accommodation to suit your needs, however, optional accommodation can be booked in addition to your language course in a shared apartment with other students and locals. You can simply add it on to your booking (for an additional charge) and more information about it can be found in the FAQs section at the bottom of the page.