Try this refreshing dessert by our chef Antonella. Go on a cookery holiday in Italy and learn how to cook different menus of typical Italian dishes from the region.
Serves 4 people.
• 200 g sugar
• 3 unwaxed juicy lemons
• 500 ml water
• 50 ml grappa or vodka
- Prepare a syrup in a saucepan by heating the water, sugar and the zest of one of the lemons.
- Let it cool and discard the zest.
- Add the grappa and juice of the 3 lemons.
- Put the mixture in an ice cream machine until the mixture reaches the right consistency (for about 15-20 minutes).
- Put in the freezer for 10 minutes and serve.