Arrival & Cooking Lesson
Meet at Arezzo train station where you’ll be transferred free of charge to Il Poggetto Moonlight Home stay. The villa is 2 km from the centre of the historic city of Arezzo, surrounded by a prestigious winery and the woods of the Lignano National Park. Its hillside location provides wonderful views and the tranquil setting is perfect for relaxing.
There are 3 double or twin rooms with en-suite bathrooms, each has a large balcony or patio.
The villa is equipped with a restaurant and a large professional kitchen, where cooking lessons will be held. There is a garden with a small spa pool.
– Beautiful hillside setting only 2 km from the centre of Arezzo
– Just 5 km from Arezzo train station
– 3 double rooms with ensuite bathroom and air conditioning
– Professional kitchen and workspace to hands-on learn
– Wonderful gardens to relax in with tables and chairs for dining
– Relaxing area with sun loungers and sofa + whirlpool spa
– BBQ, communal garden and private panoramic terrace
– English and Italian speaking hosts with a wealth of knowledge about the area
– Delicious local food and wine
– Secure private parking
On arrival you will enjoy an aperitif with your hosts, Chef Fabrizio and the villa host, Marina, and enjoy your first lesson tasting prosecco with a welcome snack buffet. In the late afternoon, around 4-5pm, you will enjoy your first cooking lesson with Chef Fabrizio where you will prepare a delicious 3 or 4 course meal which you will then sit down and eat together.