Meet at Arezzo train station where you’ll be transferred free of charge to the villa for your stay.
Enjoy an aperitif with your host, Chef Fabrizio and your first lesson tasting prosecco with a welcome snack buffet
Welcome dinner prepared by Chef Fabrizio
Il Poggetto Moonlight Home stay is 2 km from the centre of the historic city of Arezzo, surrounded by a prestigious winery and the woods of the Lignano National Park. Its hillside location provides wonderful views and the tranquil setting is perfect for relaxing.
There are 3 double or twin rooms with en-suite bathrooms, each has a large balcony or patio.
The villa is equipped with a restaurant and a large professional kitchen, where cooking lessons will be held. There is a garden with a small spa pool.
– Beautiful hillside setting only 2 km from the centre of Arezzo
– Just 5 km from Arezzo train station
– 3 double rooms with ensuite and air conditioning
– Professional kitchen and workspace to hands-on learn
– Wonderful gardens to relax in with tables and chairs for dining
– Relaxng area with sun loungers and sofa + whirlpool spa
– BBQ ,communal garden and private panoramic terrace
– English and Italian speaking hosts with a wealth of knowledge about the area
– Delicious local food and wine
– Secure private parking