– Meet at Arezzo train station where you’ll be transferred free of charge to the villa for your stay.
– Arrive at the farmhouse for an aperitif with your host, Chef Fabrizio and enjoy your first lesson tasting prosecco with a welcome snack buffet
– Enjoy a welcome dinner prepared by Chef Fabrizio
Il Poggetto Moonlight Home stay is 2 km from the centre of the historic city of Arezzo, surrounded by a prestigious winery and the woods of the Lignano National Park. Its hillside location provides wonderful views and the tranquil setting is perfect for relaxing.
There are 3 double or twin rooms with en-suite bathrooms, each has a large balcony or patio.
The villa is equipped with a restaurant and a large professional kitchen, where cooking lessons will be held. There is a garden with a small spa pool.
– Beautiful hillside setting only 2 km from the centre of Arezzo
– Just 5 km from Arezzo train station
– 3 double rooms with ensuite and air conditioning
– Professional kitchen and workspace to hands-on learn
– Wonderful gardens to relax in with tables and chairs for dining
– Relaxing area with sun loungers and sofa + whirlpool spa
– BBQ ,communal garden and private panoramic terrace
– English and Italian speaking hosts with a wealth of knowledge about the area
– Delicious local food and wine
– Secure private parking