Susie and her team of local instructors love their home of Ericeira, often dubbed Europe’s surf Mecca, and will ensure you come away not only with great memories of surfing, but also make the most of your free time and see what’s on offer.
Each member of the team comes with their own certifications and unique experiences, so they can be on hand to help you master surf, get more out of yoga, or get up on your SUP board in no time.
About your instructors
– Steve is English and the owner of the surf camp, and has the Level 2 of ISA (International Surf Association) and the SLSGB Surf Lifeguard
– Andre is Portuguese, and has the Level 1 of the Portuguese Surf Federation, in addition to a degree in Sports Science and Physical Education
– Miguel is also Portuguese, with a Level 1 of ISA (International Surf Association), a degree in Sports Science with Exercise and Health as a specialty, and a post-graduation in Strength and Conditioning and a Masters in High Performance Sports
– Giorgio, who hails from Italy, has the Level 1 of ISA (International Surf Association) and the SLSGB Surf Lifeguard
– Each instructor puts an emphasis on both safety and fun, and is devoted to giving you the best tuition while making you feel completely at ease while falling in love with surfing