Arrival is on Sunday evening
15:00: Arrive to the house at your own convenience.
Should you arrive earlier a note will be left for you at the front door with the code and directions for make yourself comfortable.
18:00 – 21:00: This evening we welcome new arrivals to the house for introductions and bonding accompanied by a dinner aperitif.
– Your accommodation is in the charming medieval village of Saint Jeannet, filled with cobbled streets and hiking paths leading you into the hills
– The village is located just 25 minutes from Nice Côte d’Azur International Airport
– You will stay in a 19th century converted village house has been restored to a charming B&B
– There is a total of 6 rooms, 3 twin rooms & 3 double rooms – some rooms come with balconies but all of them come with a view
– The light airy rooms are well-decorated and there is an ensuite bathroom with shower in each room
– During your free time, there is a lounge for you to relax in and free WiFi.
– A fully equipped kitchen is available for you to make your own meals, tea or snacks in
– Outside there is a lovely terrace to enjoy breakfast on
– A washing machine and dryer are also available for you as well as secure off-road parking
– Check in to your room from 3pm and check out before 11pm; however, please note your hosts can be flexible if necessary