Whilst you can start your 4 day stay on any day of the week, we encourage you to begin your stay on Sunday or Thursday to maximise the full benefits of this retreat. We have listed the full week itinerary so you can see the full programme.
17:00 Arrive to the house at your own convenience although, rooms are available from 17:00 onwards.
Should you arrive earlier, we are happy to store your luggage and if we are not around to assist, a note will be left for you at the front door with the code and directions for make yourself comfortable.
18: 30-20: 30 This evening we welcome new arrivals to the house for introductions and bonding accompanied by a dinner aperitif.
– Your accommodation is in the charming medieval village of Saint Jeannet, filled with cobbled streets and hiking paths leading you into the hills
– The village is located just 25 minutes from Nice Côte d’Azur International Airport
– You will stay in a 19th century converted village house has been restored to a charming B&B
– There is a total of 7 rooms; a studio (sleeps 4), 3 twin rooms & 3 double rooms – some rooms come with balconies but all of them come with a view
– The light airy rooms are well-decorated and there is an ensuite bathroom with shower in each room
– During your free time, there is a lounge for you to relax in with a computer, WiFi, Internet, TV, DVDs and books, along with free worldwide landline calls
– A fully equipped kitchen is available for you to make your own meals, tea or snacks in
– Outside there is a lovely terrace to enjoy breakfast on
– A washing machine and dryer are also available for you as well as secure off-road parking
– Check in to your room from 4pm and check out before 12pm; however, please note your hosts can be flexible if necessary