Course introduction and welcome dinner
Everything is included during the week; all meals and drinks (including meals taken out), along with all transportation into the local areas. When you arrive at our door you need not spend an extra euro, everything is included. Your hosts offer an optional portrait lesson and the payment to the model is divided between guests, normally around 20 euro per photographer.
– On arrival after 4.00pm, you will be given a short introduction outlining the week ahead (the itinerary may change and is dependent upon weather conditions and guests preferences) and the opportunity to tell your hosts what you hope to gain from your stay.
– The rest of the afternoon is free for you to settle in and explore the hamlet of Les Ages, a very rural 17th century time capsule.
– The day will end with a delicious 4-course meal with wine where you will get to know your hosts and fellow guests.
Stay in charming 17th century accommodation. All rooms are en-suite and have been lovingly restored, offering rustic charm with modern day comforts.
– All rooms have WiFi, a flat screen TV, tea & coffee.
– Reduced rate for a non-participating partner available.
– No single supplements for solo travellers.
– Access to your own dedicated Apple Mac Workstation with Adobe CS for the duration of your stay.
– Delicious homemade 5-course evening meals with wine.
– Accommodating hostess Pam ensures vegan/vegetarian/gluten free and low calorie meal options always available (please inform us of dietary requirements at time of booking).
– Less than 50 miles from Bergerac and Limoges airports.