– Meet and greet at Toulouse Blagnac Airport at 3pm before transferring by car to La Salle in Saint Puy
– Settle into your room and then meet the group for introductions, aperitif by the pool and a lovely Gascon dinner with wine on the terrace
– The pretty house offers 5 double en-suite rooms, all individually and tastefully furnished
– Note: If you prefer a twin room with two single beds, let us know in advance and a twin can be made up instead of a double
– Rooms are charming and full of character and are light and airy
– Larger double room: This room is a little larger than the rest with queen size bed and bathroom with rolltop bath and separate shower cubicle and views to the north over the garden and fields beyond
– Double room: Lovely double bed with oak beams, light and airy with en-suite shower room
– Four poster room: Lovely double 4 poster bed with shower and bidet in the bathroom
– Ground floor bedroom: Pretty room with queen sized bed and en-suite shower room (although not adapted for disabled guests, this room is easily accessible to the kitchen/dining areas so great for anyone who has limited mobility)
– The house has lovely garden and south facing terrace which is a great place to relax, have breakfast and lunch and sunbathe too!
– Accommodation is included for 7 nights / 8 days
– Check in any time after 3pm on day 1 and check out by 11am on day 8
– The house has a lovely outdoor pool and you can also borrow bicycles
– There is table tennis, petanque and lots of board games, cards dominoes, etc.
– WiFi is provided throughout and satellite TV with English channels
– There is also a selection of books and DVDs