Arrival and welcome dinner
– Arrive at your accommodation and enjoy a four course dinner in the evening at the cookery school.
Choose from a charming B&B or lovely gite to suit your individual needs. All are within short walking distance to the cookery school in the village of Kerrouet.
– About 1 hour from Rennes and Dinard Airports
– 16th century kitchen with log fires, good wines, friendly hosts
– Quality school facilities with WiFi, cable TV, video, log fires and culinary library
– Highly skilled Michelin trained & fully experienced chef
– Lovely unspoilt countryside with plenty of interesting places to visit
– Advice offered on country walks every day as well as cycling options
– Cycle hire available with electric bikes
– Wine tastings, lectures & talks by arrangement
– Guests may join students for lunch or dinner by arrangement
– English and French speaking hosts also speak German, Danish, Swedish and Norwegian