– You may check-in to the suite anytime after 2pm
– The afternoon and evening are free for you to spend as you please
You’ll stay in a beautiful junior suite on the top floor of the house where the restaurant and cookery school are located. The junior suite is newly renovated and will provide you with a spacious well-equipped room to relax in during your trip.
At 40 square metres and decorated in a Provencal style, the suite features a private entrance, private bathroom, WiFi, heating, two balconies and a private covered parking space. Room service breakfast is provided for you to enjoy in your room or on the balcony.
Alternatively, if the junior suite is unavailable on your dates, there may be availability in Hotel Marina; this charming 16 roomed hotel is just a 5 minute drive or taxi ride from the cooking school in Torri del Benaco just 100 metres from the beautiful Lake Garda shore and a stone’s throw from Lake Enrica, the dedicated swimming area of the lake.
– Learn to cook in Albisano overlooking stunning Lake Garda
– Just 45km from Verona and just over 30km from Valpolicella
– Stay a beautiful junior suite in the villa or in the 3* Hotel Garni Marina in Torre del Benaco near to the cookery school (5 minute drive)
– Stunning views of Lake Garda
– A stone’s throw from the stunning swimming area of the lakes
– Parking available
– Learn to cook in a professional restaurant kitchen
– Learn from a local chef with many years of international experience
– ‘Lab’ area for pasta and bread preparation
– Enjoy the lunch you’ve cooked on the terrace overlooking Lake Garda