Full Day Tour to St Emilion Region
Enjoy the authenticity and old charm of St Emilion with wine tastings at 2 Premier Cru estates.
Enjoy the authenticity and charm – the St Emilion wines are named after the old and charming village dating back from the Middle Ages. The village stands in the middle of the vineyard and offer a stunning scenery.
The St Emilion chateaux produce fruity and perfectly balanced Merlots
Highlights of the Trip
- Visits and tastings at 2 prestigious Grand Cru Classe
- Visit and tasting at 1 charming family run estate
- French Apéritif in the middle of the vineyards
- Tour of the medieval village of Saint-Emilion
- Tasting class:learn how to taste Bordeaux wines
- Friendly and knowledgeable guide
- Chateau entrance fees
- Pick up and drop off at your hotel in Bordeaux
- Schedule 9.30am to 6.30pm
What's Not Included
- Lunch (different options available from the brasserie to lunch at the chateau)