Wild Wellness Retreat
Nurture your mind, body, and soul, get away from the hustle and bustle of everyday life, and get out into nature to unwind on this exclusively women-only trip.
Date: 10th July
Highlights of the Trip
- Immerse yourself in nature and escape your daily stresses
- Daily yoga class focused on mindfulness, meditation and breath
- Stand up paddleboarding on the stunning, tranquil waterways of Llangollen
- Storytelling around the campfire in a land rich in folklore
- Stargazing under the dark Welsh sky
- Healing heat therapy in a wood-fired sauna
Step off the never-ending merry-go-round of modern life, and take some time to breathe, relax, truly unwind and just get away from it all in the seclusion of the North Welsh countryside.
In this leafy hideaway, make precious time to relax and unplug from the demands of everyday life on a three-night retreat based around experiences designed to encourage mindfulness and sharing, and of course, your own wellbeing.
Meet like-minded women, and share in these experiences together, and return home feeling recharged after a weekend of paddleboarding, yoga, foraging, storytelling around a campfire or simply gazing up at the dark, clear night sky.
- 3 nights accommodation in beautifully-appointed bell tents
- All activities on the retreat
- Simple, wholesome food provided every day, all your meals included
- Airport/train station transfers
- Local, English-speaking guide
- You’ll be collected from Manchester airport at 15.00 so make sure you book a flight landing no later than 14.30pm.
- Collections from Chester train station will be at 16.00
- Your return transfer will drop you off at Manchester airport around 12.45, so you can book any flight departing after 15.00
- Drop offs at Chester train station will be at 11.45
- Transfers from Holyhead ferry port can also be arranged
Expect to be outdoors most of the time, this is a nature retreat after all!
The large bell tents are shared, but there are no more than 3 people per tent. If you would prefer your own tent we can usually accommodate that, though an extra charge would apply.
To make sure you enjoy that authentic experience only a small group brings, this trip will run with a minimum of 10 people but no more than 15. Please note, this trip may be rearranged or cancelled if fewer than 10 people are booked. We’ll let you know at least 30 days in advance.
We recommend that you bring:
- Comfortable walking boots or shoes
- Warm layers, especially for sitting outdoors in the evening
- Hat and gloves – to stay extra cosy in the evening
- Waterproof jacket – the weather is changeable in Wales so it’s advisable to bring one, even in summer
- Sun cream, sunglasses, insect repellent and a sun hat
- Swimwear, to wear under the wetsuit we provide for your SUP experience
- Old trainers or neoprene shoes, to wear in the water for your SUP experience
- Head torch, to make finding your way to the toilet at night easier!