Discover Douro Valley – 4 Days
This trip will take you on a 3-night/4-day tour exploring the Douro Valley in the North Region of Portugal Mainland. Being developed for those who seek this particular region for its wonders and wine & gastronomy. During this experience you will have the opportunity to enjoy the native fauna and flora of the amazing Douro International Nature Park and discover Douro Valley Wine Region with its endless vineyards.
Highlights of the Trip
- Discover a wild side to Portugal that most people won’t by canoeing on the Douro River
- Incredible bird watching experience with expert guide – common species including the Golden Eagle, the Bonelli Eagle, the Black Stork and the Griffin Vulture
- Guided tour & tasting at one of the most exquisite Wine Estates & Producers of Port and Douro Wines
- Gourmet picnic lunch among the vineyards and contemplating the river at the winery.
- 3-Nights’ accommodation as described on each day
- Meals included in the itinerary (soft drinks, beer and house wine included), namely: Breakfast, lunch (day 2 and 3), dinner (day 1).
- Activities as mentioned in the itinerary
- Personal Accident Insurance for the guided activities
- Personal travel journal developed by our team with all the route and coordinates required for the trip (contacts, names, suggestions, etc)
- Welcome reception by a member of the team
- Permanent local assistance.
What's Not Included
- Meals not specified as included
- Any transportation not refered as included on the program
- Personal Expenses
- Rental Car.