Win tickets to The Yoga Show London 2011 with GoLearnTo.com
Win tickets to the The Yoga Show London 2011! We’ve got 10 pairs of 3-day tickets to give away for free.
To celebrate GoLearnTo.com’s first appearance at the The Yoga Show London this October 28th-30th, we are launching an exciting competition that will challenge both your yoga skills and your creativity!
You may have heard of the internet crazes “planking” and “teapotting”, but this time we want to see your best attempts at “posing”! All you have to do is send us a picture of yourself adopting a yoga pose in an unusual location and each week for four weeks, the most inventive “posers”, as voted for by you, will win pairs of 3-day tickets to The Yoga Show 2011 in London! In our photo, Rachel from our fantastic yoga holiday in Faro, Portugal strikes a pose in a beach cave – can you do better? Simply email your entries to [email protected] for a chance to win.
We need your help in deciding the winners, with weekly voting taking place on our Facebook page – the best place to follow the competition. Each week’s photo entries will be uploaded into an album on Facebook and the photos that receive the most “likes” will win the prizes! Please encourage your friends and family to “like” GoLearnTo.com and join in the fun on Facebook – especially if you have submitted a photo! Don’t forget, people can get “liking” straight away, so submit your entries as early as you can each week.
Our Twitter feed will also keep you well up to date on the latest from the competition and The Yoga Show. As well as the ticket competition, we will also have some great prizes on offer at The Yoga Show itself, so be sure to come and say hi to us at stand F30a.
The Yoga Show, which is in its 8th year, is held at the London Olympia and features 200 exhibitors offering everything from free yoga & Pilates classes, Pilates reformer and 1:2:1 equipment sessions, children’s yoga, demonstrations and lectures. And, of course, NotInTheGuidBooks.com will be there showcasing our fantastic range of wellbeing holidays – including yoga holidays and Pilates holidays.
Full terms and conditions below:
- 1 entry per person, per period. However, to ensure fairness, winners will not be eligible for additional prizes.
- Send your entries as a JPEG email attachment to [email protected] along with your full name and address
- Competition and voting periods (UK times shown):
o 28th September – 12pm 12th October
o 12pm 12th October – 12pm 19th October
o 12pm 19th October – 12pm 26th October
- We will place each week’s entries into an album on GoLearnTo.com’s official Facebook page. The picture(s) with the most “likes” at the end of the period wins the tickets
- Entries will be reviewed and uploaded as soon as possible. Enter as early as you can each week for the chance to accumulate more “likes”.
- The winner(s) will be announced by GoLearnTo.com after voting closes each period
- In the event of ties, GoLearnTo.com will choose the winner(s)
- There will be three winners in the first and second period and four winners in the final period of the competition, each receiving a pair of 3-day tickets (10 pairs in total)
- GoLearnTo.com will not enter into discussion about any entries and reserves the right to award prizes at its discretion and also to disregard any entries that it deems unfit or that break any of the competition rules. GoLearnTo.com also reserves the right to make changes to these terms.
- By entering the competition, you authorise GoLearnTo.com to use your photograph and any details provided for promotional purposes. We will not disclose your home address or email address to 3rd parties
- All entrants will be added to our e-newsletter list
- Tickets will be posted to UK addresses only by 1st class mail and GoLearnTo.com accepts no liability for tickets that do not arrive on time or get lost in the post.
- In the event that you cannot attend the Yoga Show 2011, no cash alternative will be offered
- For your own safety, please do not pose in dangerous or illegal locations
- And remember, this competition is for fun so enjoy it!
Good luck and happy “posing”!