Taste of London 2012 prize of the day – cookery weekend in La Rochelle
With The Taste of London festival less than one week away, we are announcing a prize a day that can be bagged when you visit stand G14 anytime between Thursday 21st June and Sunday 24th June.
Today’s prize is a fabulous free place when you buy another place on our brand new gourmet cookery and wine weekend set by the sea in La Rochelle, France.
Explore the pretty town of La Rochelle in France and get stuck in on a hands-on cookery weekend to remember. Spend 3 nights in a fabulous town centre hotel and create delicious French cuisine whilst learning about the local wines from a true wine expert. Two places for the price of one are offered on selected dates in late summer 2012 and 2013.
To whet your appetite for this gourmet weekend, click on the link below:
Cookery and wine weekend in La Rochelle, France
Why we love this weekend…
• Sunny, seaside location
• Fabulous 4 star 16th century hotel in the center of town
• Cook in a restaurant kitchen for a unique culinary experience
• Learn the secrets of French cooking from a top Chef
• Includes a wine tasting session with a top sommelier
• NO Single supplements
• Easy transfer from the airport
See you at stand G14 IN Regents Park, London, NW1 next week!