Taste of London 2012 – prize of the day cookery weekend in Andalucia
Just 5 days to go to the 2012 Taste of London festival in Regents Park and another prize up for grabs when you visit stand G14 anytime between Thursday 21st June and Sunday 24th June.
Today’s prize is two free places on our amazing Spanish cookery weekend in sunny Andalucia, Spain.
Set in a stunning location on a 150 year old Finca estate surrounded by olive trees and almond blossom this is a wonderful relaxing 2 night break where you’ll enjoy 2 hands on fun cookery lessons, good food, wine and company and enjoy unrivalled breath taking views in the Andalucian triangle.
To whet your appetite for this cookery short break, click on the link below:
Mid-Week or Weekend Cookery Break in Andalucía, Spain
Why we love this short break…
- Set in the Andalucian triangle between Malaga, Cordoba and Seville
- Surrounded by olive groves
- Organically grown ingredients used in your cookery classes
- Outdoor kitchen for cooking under the Spanish sun
- Great pool for swimming and relaxing
- A chance to experience the real taste of Spain
- Set in the best region for olive oil and sherry
- Just 1.5 hours flying from London
See you at stand G14 IN Regents Park, London, NW1 next week!