Taste of London 2012 prize of the day – short cookery break in Portugal
Just two more sleeps until the 2012 Taste of London festival in Regents Park we have yet another great prize up for grabs when you visit stand G14 anytime between Thursday 21st June and Sunday 24th June.
Today’s prize is a free place when you buy another place on our fun country cooking short break in the Algarve, Portugal. It’s a bogof with a difference.
Be inspired by authentic country style cooking in this rural farmhouse location set in a beautiful National Park in Portugal’s Algarve. Chef Francis will share her knowledge of traditional Portuguese country cooking and there’s the chance to visit local food markets, cook in a wood fired oven and pick fresh herbs from the farm’s garden. Two can travel the price of one anytime Sept- Dec.
To whet your appetite for this cooking break, click on the link below:
Portuguese Country Cooking Break in the Algarve, Portugal
Why we love this cookery holiday…
• Learn to cook on a wood fired oven and grill the ‘Portuguese way’
• Fun, informal lessons with an emphasis on simple, fresh, locally sourced ingredients
• Visit the local fishermen to buy fresh fish for your dishes
• Pick herbs and salads from the veg garden
• Rustic and authentic cookery experience
• Set in the Algarve, only 15mins from Lagos yet a world away from the usual tourist hubbub
See you at stand G14 IN Regents Park, London, NW1 next week!