Terms & conditions: £100 off an activity holiday contest
We’re giving £100 off a learning & activity holiday to the first person who books a holiday, to celebrate our new mobile-friendly, responsive website design.
Here’s how to win:
Sometime during the week of March 12 to 16, we will be announcing the start of the contest.
As soon as we announce it has begun:
- The first person to complete a holiday booking with us will get £100 off.
- The second person to complete a holiday booking with us will get £75 off.
- The third person to complete a holiday booking on our site will get £50 off.
We will announce the exact start time via email — to be the first to know, join our newsletter.
In order to get the full £100 off your holiday, you must be the first to complete a booking and the total value of your holiday must be £500 or more. Read more about completing bookings below under ‘How booking works’.
If the total value of your holiday is less than £500, you will receive your entire deposit back.
Once you book, you’ll be notified by email if you’ve been one of the first three to complete a booking. If you are, we will issue a refund to you of the pertaining amount — either £100 (or the full value of your deposit if your total holiday costs less than £500), £75, or £50.
How booking works:
Booking your holiday is straightforward and easy using our secure online booking system. After you have found where you want to go, you simply follow our easy 3-step booking process where we will calculate your deposit value and take payment by credit or debit card to instantly confirm your booking.
Our booking system allows you to keep your money with you for longer. This is how it works: there’s no need to pay for the entire holiday up front – all you do is pay a small deposit online and then pay the remainder directly to the holiday provider.
Once the deposit is paid, you get instant confirmation and within a few minutes you’ll receive a booking voucher by email detailing everything you need to know about your booking and the holiday provider. Please make sure you have access to your voucher (printed or visible on your phone or tablet) when you arrive for the holiday.
For the balance payment directly to the holiday provider, we provide details on exactly what method of payment is required when booking. Please remember:
- some holiday providers prefer to receive the remaining payment in advance of your arrival date
- some of our holidays will take the remaining payment upon your arrival
We will send you a reminder email regarding payment requirements nearer the time of your holiday.
- The start of the contest will be signified by our email announcement, not by the launch of our new website.
- You will only be asked to pay the deposit for your holiday at the time of booking, per our booking policy, not the total cost of the holiday.
- The winner will be determined as the first person to fully complete the booking process and pay the full deposit for their holiday.
- If you have been the first, second, or third to book, we will contact you and issue you a refund for the amount provided.
The fine print:
1. TO ENTER £100 off an Activity Holiday (the “Contest”) you must complete and submit your entry by following the instructions found here. In the event of a dispute, entries received online shall be deemed to be submitted by the “Authorized Account Holder” of the email address submitted at the time of entry. “Authorised Account Holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an internet access provider, on-line service provider, or other organization (e.g. business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. Contest starts at time stated here and closes as soon as the first three people have booked a holiday (the “Contest Period”). There are three (3) grand prizes (the “Prizes”) to be won from among all the eligible entries received during the Contest Period.
2. The contest sponsors are GoLearnTo.com (hereinafter referred to as the “Contest Sponsors”).
3. To enter and to be eligible to win, entrant must be eighteen (18) years of age or older.
4. Prize – There are three (3) prizes consisting of £100 off a holiday, £75 off a holiday, and £50 off a holiday.
5. Prize must be accepted as awarded. The Prize may not be sold, transferred and is not convertible to cash. Contest Sponsors reserve the right to substitute the Prize in whole or in part in the event that all or any component of the Prize is unavailable. Prize winner is solely responsible for all costs not expressly described herein.
6. On or after March 12, 2018, we will announce the start of the Contest Period. The Prizes will be given to the first three eligible entries received during the Contest Period. The first booking made will be eligible to win the £100 Prize. The odds of winning the Prize will depend upon the total number of bookings received during the Contest Period. GoLearnTo.com, acting reasonably, will attempt to contact the potential winner by email provided the same day of the event. Proof of identification must be provided upon request. Acceptance of the prize assumes that the potential winner and his/her travelling companions has read and understood these official rules and regulations (“Rules”), accepts the Prize as offered and releases the Contest Sponsors from any and all liability of any kind arising out of the potential winner’s participation in this Contest and receipt and use of the Prize. Once we have notified the winner of his or her Prize and they have accepted, we will issue a refund of the total amount pertaining to their booking.
7. By entering this Contest the entrants and participants automatically agree to accept and abide by these Rules. All decisions of the Contest Sponsors with respect to any aspect of this Contest, including without limitation the eligibility of entries, are final and binding on all entrants in all matters as they relate to this Contest.
8. All entries become property of Contest Sponsors who assume no responsibility for garbled, lost, late, delayed, destroyed or misdirected mail, voice messages, e-mail or any computer errors or malfunctions. Contest Sponsors do not assume any responsibility for incorrect or inaccurate capture of entry information, technical malfunctions, human or technical error, seeding or printing errors, lost, delayed or garbled data or transmissions, omission, interruption, deletion, defect or failures of any telephone or computer line or network, computer equipment, software or any combination thereof. Entry materials-data that have been tampered with or altered are void. If for any reason, in the opinion of the Contest Sponsors, in their sole discretion, the Contest is not capable of running as originally planned, or if the administration, security, fairness, integrity or the proper conduct of the Contest is corrupted or adversely affected, including by reason of infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond their control, Contest Sponsors reserve their right to cancel, terminate, modify, amend, extend or suspend the Contest including cancelling any method of entry, and select a winner from previously received eligible entries. Contest Sponsors reserve their right to modify the Rules without materially affecting the terms and conditions hereof. The Contest Sponsors reserve their right in their sole discretion to disqualify any individual they find to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or to be acting in violation of the Rules or otherwise in a disruptive manner. Any attempts to deliberately damage the Contest web site or to undermine the legitimate operation of this Contest is a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made the Contest Sponsors reserve their right to seek remedies and damages to the fullest extent of the law. Contest Sponsors shall not be held responsible for any errors or negligence that may arise or occur in connection with the Contest including any damage to an entrant’s computer equipment, system, software or any combination thereof, as a result of their participation in this Contest or from downloading any material from the Contest web site.
11. Contest is subject to all applicable federal, provincial and municipal laws and regulations. By entering this Contest, each entrant consents to the collection, use and distribution of his or her personal information (information that identifies an entrant as an individual, such as home telephone number, age and home address) by the Contest Sponsors for the purposes of implementing, administering and fulfilling this Contest. Contest Sponsors will not sell or transmit this information to third parties except for the purposes of administering this Contest. Any inquiry concerning the personal information held by the Contest Sponsors should be addressed to GoLearnTo at [email protected]
12. In the event of any discrepancy or inconsistency between the terms and conditions of the Contest Rules and disclosures or other statements contained in any Contest related materials, the terms and conditions of the Contest Rules shall prevail, govern and control.
13. All intellectual property, including but not limited to trade-marks, trade-names, logos, designs, promotional materials, web pages, source codes, drawings, illustrations, slogans and representations are owned by the Contest Sponsors and or their affiliates. All rights are reserved. Unauthorised copying or use of any copyrighted material or intellectual property without the express written consent of its owner is strictly prohibited.