Experience an exclusive, half-day, privately guided bush walk in the Greater Blue Mountains National Park. Discover breathtaking views, spectacular scenery and untouched wilderness in the Upper Blue Mountains.
Located within the Greater Blue Mountains World Heritage Area, enjoy an exclusive, privately guided bush walk to explore spectacular mountain locations and make delightful discoveries. This is a great day out for anyone looking to explore this breathtaking wilderness so close to Sydney, yet away from the highway and town centre. You will be transferred to a lovely bush location in the Upper Blue Mountains, where you will enjoy a half day bush walking experience. While wondering past some of the most spectacular lookouts the mountains have to offer, your private guide will share local secrets and interpret this unique environment for you. The location for this walk will vary depending on participant experience, special interests, track closures and environmental conditions, but it is always in an area of spectacular natural beauty.
• All National Park fees
• Interpretive guide
• Transport on the day, and information about arriving in Katoomba, where to park, accommodation and local transport
• We can provide wet weather gear if required
What's Not Included
• Your own comfortable closed footwear
• Personal clothing suited to the weather
• Personal medication
• Transport to and from our office
• Water bottle – at least 1.5 litres