Experience a full day, privately guided bush walk in the Greater Blue Mountains National Park, and discover breathtaking views, spectacular scenery and untouched wilderness in the Upper Blue Mountains.
Located within the stunning Greater Blue Mountains World Heritage Area, explore spectacular locations and make delightful natural discoveries. This is a great day out for anyone looking to explore this simply breathtaking wilderness away from the hustle and bustle of the city. You will be transferred from our office to a lovely bush location in the Upper Blue Mountains, where you can enjoy a full day guided bush walking experience, while wandering past some of the most spectacular lookouts these mountains have to offer. We’ll take a delicious picnic lunch with us to enjoy whilst on the trail, and your experienced and friendly guide will share local secrets and interpret this unique environment for you, as you soak in some of the most breathtaking scenery Australia has to offer. The location for this walk varies depending on participant experience, special interests, track closures and environmental conditions, but it is always in an area of spectacular natural beauty.
• Delicious lunch chosen by you from either our tailored summer or winter menu, plus snacks and tea and coffee
• All the gear you need; wet weather gear, first aid kits, backpacks, dry bags, and sunscreen
• All National Parks and Wildlife service park fees
• Interpretive private guide
• Transport to and from our office and the walk on the day, and information about arriving in Katoomba, where to park,
accommodation and local transport
What's Not Included
• Your own comfortable closed footwear
• Transport to and from Katoomba
• Personal clothing suited to the weather
• Personal medication
• Water bottle – at least 1.5 litres