A Typical Day
– Spanish classes run daily Monday through to Friday each week
– You will have 4 group classes per day lasting 50 minutes each
– The school operate a ‘rotating schedule’ and classes may take place from 9am-12:40pm or 2.30-6:10pm
– A rotating schedule means on some days you will have morning classes and, some days, afternoon classes
– This is so all the students can benefit from and enjoy Valencia’s cultural events during this time
5 social lessons
– Your course also includes 5 extra social lessons
– The times and days of your social lessons will be confirmed on arrival and will include:
Language exchange with university students (please note this is not available during July to September as the university is on holiday)
Walking and Learning tour in the city
Welcome Paella Party
Spanish Cooking Lesson
Spanish Culture Lesson
What can I do in my free time?
– Optional excursions can be arranged for activities such as tennis, dance or sailing lessons, gym visits and much more
– You will have plenty of free time to explore the local area and practice your new found language skills or just kick back and relax on the nearby beautiful beach on this learning holiday with a difference
Where can I stay?
You’re welcome to make your own arrangements so you can pick accommodation to suit your needs, however, optional accommodation can be booked in addition to your language course with a local host family or in a shared apartment with other students and locals. You can simply add your preferred option to your booking (for an additional charge) and more information about the two options can be found in the FAQs section at the bottom of the page.