– Arrive in Albella
– Check into your room anytime after 5pm and settle in
– Enjoy a refreshing welcome drink along with the chance to meet Simon and Lucy, your hosts for the week
– Have your first evening meal at the farmhouse along with a brief presentation on the area in English
Where will I be staying?
We undertook a major restoration project to transform Casa Allué into both a family home and a perfect holiday destination.
The transformation complete, we have created a home from home. The bedrooms are spacious with luxury en suite bathrooms and thermostatic rain showers. All have mountain views with plenty of natural light. Four have stone balconies, perfect for star gazing, as the night skies here are breathtaking. Each room is named after the wildlife that surrounds the house.
We love to cook and we prepare all your meals using only locally sourced, or our own organic produce. We can cater for all dietary requirements. The flavour is definitely Spanish, but often with a twist!
– You’ll stay in a renovated 17th-century farmhouse lovingly restored by your hosts, Simon and Lucy
– Casa Allué has 8 en suite bedrooms, 4 with double beds, one with twin beds and 2 individual rooms. We have made sure the bedrooms are spacious with luxury en suite bathrooms and thermostatic rain showers. Furnished throughout with antiques, including comfortable beds with new quality mattresses
– If you are travelling solo, stay in a twin/double room for sole occupancy with no single supplement
– Most rooms have private bathrooms with rain showers and heated towel rails
– Extensive grounds with open views
– Free WiFi in common areas
– Free car parking if you choose to drive
– Small, on-site gym
– Library and sitting room for guest use
– An on-site restaurant caters all of your meals throughout your stay
– Accommodation is included for 7 nights / 8 days
– Check in anytime after 5pm on day 1 and check out by 11am on day 8
– Please note this accommodation does not have disabled access and is not suitable for those with restricted mobility