Spanish Photography Holiday
Enjoy the outstanding photo opportunities in Andalucía on this 7 night photography holiday set in a pueblo blanco of Torrox where you will be taking your photography skills to a new level in the scenic and vibrant surroundings steeped in history and culture.
Highlights of the Trip
- Includes accommodation, meals and return transfers from Malaga Airport.
- Offers a combined course in camera AND smartphone photography.
- Based in the town of Torrox with excursions to inspiring locations & landscapes.
Over recent years, cameras have given way to smartphone photography although many people still like to use, and are passionate about, both. Camera phone photography has enhanced this wonderful hobby and opened up more opportunities through Instagram and many other filters.
This unique photography holiday is one of the first to offer a combined course in camera AND smartphone photography. Bring a camera and your smartphone to experience expert tuition on how to get great shots from both devices.
Your expert tutor will help you explore your creative side as well as teaching you about composition, exposure, lighting, subject matter and much more.
The holiday is based in the charming white village of Torrox which boasts the best climate in Europe with over 300 days of sunshine. This makes it an ideal location for long days spent in different locations capturing beautiful Andalucia through a lens.
During your holiday you will explore white villages, Moorish architecture, amazing geographical shapes, traditional fishing marinas, the colourful and vibrant markets of Málaga.
- 7 nights accommodation in a private ensuite room in a village house in Torrox
- Please note: prices are per person and based on 1 person staying in a shared village house but with your own private room and bathroom; terrace, kitchen & lounges are shared with others on the holiday
- 5 full days of photography (camera and smartphone) tuition on days 2, 3, 4, 6 & 7
- 1 free day on day 5
- All meals except on your free day where no meals will be provided (including a welcome dinner on the first night – please arrive in Torrox by 5pm)
- Note: Breakfast is in the form of a breakfast pack for you to make your own breakfast each day
- All transport to and from the photography shoot locations
- A return transfer from Malaga Airport at set times (please advise your arrival flight details at least 14 days before the date of travel)
- Please note: transfers from the airport available at 12 noon (your flight must arrive before 12 noon) and back to the airport at 9am (your flight must leave after 12 noon) – if your flight arrives outside of this time, please contact us as private transfers can be arranged at extra cost of 60 euros each way
- All guests must check out of their rooms by 10am on departure day
What's Not Included
- Personal Expenses
Your holiday will be based in the typical white Andalucian pueblo of Torrox. Situated between Malaga and Nerja, this beautiful mountain village offers stunning landscape scenery, unique architecture and a near perfect climate year round.
Please note that prices for the holidays do not include flights. We recommend using www.skyscanner.net to check flights.
Malaga (40km away)
Complimentary return airport transfer:
A return transfer from Malaga Airport is included in the price of your holiday at set times which are:
Arrival: valid for all flights that arrive into Malaga Airport BEFORE 12 noon
Departure: you will leave Torrox at 9am which suits flights departing Malaga Airport AFTER 12 noon
If your flights arrive/depart outside these times, private transfers can be arranged for an additional cost of 60 Euros each way which is payable to the directly to the driver.
PLEASE NOTE: all guests must arrive in Torrox for 5pm at the latest to ensure they are able to attend the welcome dinner on the first night.
The accommodation is located in Torrox, approximately 50km east of Malaga and 17km west of Nerja. If you would prefer to take a taxi rather than the set airport transfer, these are readily available outside of the airport and cost approximately 70 Euros each way.
Who is it suitable for?
– This holiday is for all levels from beginners to advanced
– Minimum age is 18 years and there is no upper age limit
– Suitable for all from budding photographers to experienced photographers
– If you would like advice on your camera before the holiday, your tutor will be more than happy to help
– The accommodation on this holiday is located in a hillside village and will involve some climbing of steps (if you have any mobility problems, please advise at time of booking)
I’m a solo traveller – can I join?
– Photography holidays make great singles holidays and there is no single supplement on this course if you are travelling solo
Upgrade to Hotel La Casa
– Contact us at [email protected] to upgrade from a village house to a hotel on your accommodation (from £200 per booking)