Tapas Off The Beaten Path
Discover interesting and modern tapas across carefully selected tapas bars and bodegas
Alameda de Hercules area is known for being the most alternative part of Sevilla and also the bohemian quarter. It is also known as the go-to spot for modern, alternative and non touristic tapas spots. On this unforgettable 3-hour tour, a guide will show you the best tapas bars that only the locals know about.
We will meet in front of the Cinema Alameda. From here, we will explore the area and after a short introduction of the history of the district we will arrive at the first tapas spot.
Highlights of the Trip
Gain an insight into live in Seville as you visit carefully selected bodegas and tapas bars
Explore the Bohemian quartet of Sevilla
Learn the customs food, traditions of people in Seville, their likes and dislikes and the social situation.
Enjoy delicious local tapas and Spanish wine
- Expert Foodie Guide
- Visit 3-4 of the Best Traditional Tapas Bars in Seville
- 4 Drinks Per Person (Sherry, Red or White Wine, Beer, Tinto de Verano, and of course, Water)
- 4 tapas per Person or Depending on the Participants, We Will Try Between 6 to 16 Different Tapas
- You Will Be Able To Try Some Of The Following (We Will Try Our Best to Accommodate You): Cigar, Pork Ribs, Mushroom Cake, Salmorejo, Fried Eggplants with Honey, Goat Cheese in oven, Croquetas, Squid, Solomillo with Goat Cheese, Carrilladas, Capirotes de Langostinos, Gazon (Special Fish from Southern Spain), Paella, Montadito, Tocino del Cielo – The Order and Selection Can Changed Depending on the Availability
- Desert Options Could Include but Not Limited to Palmerita de Chocolate, Tocino de Cielo, Coffee or Ice Cream
- Menu Can be Adapted to Vegetarians.
- Menu Can be Adapted if You Have Any Allergies (Please Let Us Know!)
- Visit The Oldest Market in Seville and Depending on the Opening Hours, Have a Drink There
- Information sheet about Seville
- Insider tips
What's Not Included
- Gratuities (optional)