Tapas Off The Beaten Path
Escape the honey-pots and tourist-traps to discover the very best tapas Seville has to offer, as we take you to the local haunts of the residents, and some of their favourite hidden gems.
We meet in the square of Alameda de Hercules, which is located in Triana, a bohemian, alternative area of Seville known for its excellent tapas bars.
Your guide, who will be a local of the area, will provide you with a brief overview of the history of the area, before leading you on a tour of the most authentic, traditional tapas bars and some buzzing local bodegas.
You’ll be immersed in the local culture, learning the Sevillan customs, how they eat, the delicacies of the area, and what makes the people of this lively district tick.
You’ll get to try plates and plates of exquisite tapas dishes, all specialities of the local area and season, all freshly made and all ready to be washed down with extremely drinkable Spanish wines.
Highlights of the Trip
- Gain real insight into life in Seville, as you visit carefully selected bodegas and tapas bars.
- Explore the colourful and richly cultured Bohemian quarter of Sevilla.
- Learn the customs of the local people, how they eat, drink socialise and what makes them tick.
- Enjoy delicious local tapas and Spanish wine.
- Expert foodie guide
- Visit 3-4 of the best traditional tapas bars in Seville
- 4 drinks per person (Sherry, Red or White Wine, Beer, Tinto de Verano, and of course, Water)
- 4 tapas per person or, depending on the participants, we will try between 6 to 16 different tapas dishes
- You will be able to try some of the following (we will try our best to accommodate you): Cigar, Pork Ribs, Mushroom Cake, Salmorejo, Fried Eggplants with Honey, Goat Cheese in oven, Croquetas, Squid, Solomillo with Goat Cheese, Carrilladas, Capirotes de Langostinos, Gazon (Special Fish from Southern Spain), Paella, Montadito, Tocino del Cielo – the order and selection can change depending on availability
- Desert options could include but are not limited to: Palmerita de Chocolate, Tocino de Cielo, Coffee or Ice Cream
- The menu can be adapted for vegetarians.
- The menu can be adapted if you have any allergies (please just let us know in advance!)
- Visit the oldest market in Seville and depending on the time we’re there, we can stay for a drink
- Information sheet about Seville
- Insider tips on Seville
What's Not Included
- Gratuities (optional)
Pick-up will occur in front of the Cinema Alameda.
The location of the tapas bars will remain secret…
Language EN, ES, FR