Tapas Cooking Class
Get under the skin of Spain's most famous cuisine by shopping, cooking and eating like a local, on an authentic tapas cooking class experience led by a Seville resident and expert chef.
You’ll meet your host at around 11 am in front of Mercado de Feria, the oldest market in Seville and a lively hangout for the locals.
Dive into the madness and identify the freshest and most authentic ingredients under the supervision of your instructor, who will inform you of what is in season so that you’re guaranteed the best cooking experience.
After a short walk to a local house, you’ll spend 3-4 hours getting a masterclass in how to cook a truly authentic, delicious 3-course Spanish tapas and dessert, as well as how to prepare Sangria the Seville way.
And where better to learn all this than in the home of tapas? Originating in Andalucia, you will not get better tapas anywhere else in the world, and this experience offers the unique chance to learn from a local of this area.
Highlights of the Trip
- Learn to prepare an authentic Spanish menu with at our Tapas cooking class in Seville
- Discover the mix of flavours and heritage of Spanish cuisine
- Visit a local market to purchase fresh ingredients
- Learn how to prepare a refreshing Spanish drink
- Listen to a top selection of Spanish music while you are cooking
- Your guide and instructor
- Food, drink & recipes
- Local tips
Feria street no. 91, in front of the local market for 11:00am.
Language EN, ES