A Typical Day
– Classes run daily Monday through to Friday
– On Monday, you will also have a language level test (if you’re not a complete beginner) and orientation meeting at 9am and Spanish lessons will start after
– You will have 6 group classes from Tuesday to Friday lasting 50 minutes each, from 9.15am to 3.10pm
– You will have a short break between lessons
What can I do in my free time?
Many people on language holidays travel solo so the language school organises a host of social and cultural activities each week to help you to get to know your fellow classmates and to integrate you into the Spanish way of life, some activities are free and others have a small charge and may include:
– Visits to other cities in Andalucia
– The opportunity to visit Portugal and Morocco
– Trips to Seville’s museums and galleries
– Walking tours of Seville
– Movie screenings of Spanish films
– You will have plenty of free time to explore the local area and practice your new found language skills or just kick back and relax on this learning holiday with a difference
Where can I stay?
You’re welcome to make your own arrangements so you can pick accommodation to suit your needs, however, optional accommodation can be booked in addition to your language course with a local host family or in a shared apartment with other students and locals. You can simply add your preferred option to your booking (for an additional charge) and more information about the two options can be found in the FAQs section at the bottom of the page.