A Typical Day
– Your flamenco guitar lessons are private classes on a one-on-one basis
– Guitar lesson times vary to fit in with your Spanish classes and run for 90 minutes each day from Monday to Friday each week
– Your Spanish classes are taken in a small group of up to 7 people
– Spanish courses run for 90 minutes each day from Monday to Friday each week and fit in with your Guitar lessons
– Overall, you’ll have 3 hours of tuition each day, half of Guitar and half Spanish
– The school will try to ensure your lessons run consecutively so you don’t have to go to and from the Flamenco school more than once per day
– The exact times of your class will be emailed to you after booking
What can I do in my free time?
Many people on these holiday courses travel solo as they make perfect singles holidays so the Flamenco school recommends flamenco based activities each week to help you to get to know your fellow classmates and to integrate you into the flamenco of life, some activities are free and others have a small charge and may include:
– Visits to local Flamenco dance and music shows encouraging you to
– Seville city tour to explore the history of Flamenco in this beautiful city
– Weekends are free for you to explore the local area or just kick back and relax on this learning holiday with a difference
Where can I stay?
You’re welcome to make your own arrangements so you can pick accommodation to suit your needs, however, optional accommodation can be booked in addition to your language course in a shared apartment with other students and locals. You can simply add it on to your booking (for an additional charge) and more information about it can be found in the FAQs section at the bottom of the page.