A Typical Day
– Your dance classes start at 9:30am Monday – Friday each week
– Each class lasts 120 minutes
– Please note that if there is 1 person in the class, classes will be reduced to 90 minutes
– Your Spanish classes are taken in a small group of up to 7 people
– Spanish courses run for 90 minutes each day from Monday to Friday and fit in with your dance lessons
– Overall, you’ll have 3.5 hours of tuition each day, half of dance and half Spanish
– The school will try to ensure your lessons run consecutively so you don’t have to go to and from the Flamenco school more than once per day
– The exact times of your class will be emailed to you after booking
What can I do in my free time?
– The school organises regular visits to local Flamenco dance and music shows as well as encouraging you to explore the history of Flamenco in this beautiful city
– Weekends are free for you to explore the local area or just kick back and relax on this learning holiday with a difference
Where can I stay?
You’re welcome to make your own arrangements so you can pick accommodation to suit your needs, however, optional accommodation can be booked in addition to your language course in a shared apartment with other students and locals. You can simply add it on to your booking (for an additional charge) and more information about it can be found in the FAQs section at the bottom of the page.