A Typical Day
– Classes start at 9.30am Monday – Friday each week
– Each class lasts 120 minutes leaving you plenty of free time during the day to explore Seville
– Please note that if there is only 1 person in the class, classes will be reduced to 90 minutes
– The dance classes are focused on teaching a sequence to later adapt the rhythm, the guitar and finally the singing
– All palos of flamenco are taught (seguirillas, soleá, soleá por bulerías, alegrías & more)
– The technique course focuses on working the position of the body, zapateados, marcajes and the correct execution of turns
What can I do in my free time?
– The school organises regular visits to local Flamenco dance and music shows as well as encouraging you to explore the history of Flamenco in this beautiful city
– Weekends are free for you to explore the local area or just kick back and relax on this learning holiday with a difference
Where can I stay?
You’re welcome to make your own arrangements so you can pick accommodation to suit your needs, however, optional accommodation can be booked in addition to your language course in a shared apartment with other students and locals. You can simply add it on to your booking (for an additional charge) and more information about it can be found in the FAQs section at the bottom of the page.