A Typical Day
– On your first day, please arrive at the school by 8.45am (8.30am if your course starts in July or August) for a short language level test
– This test will assess your understanding of the language and will help the course organisers to place you in the right group class for your level
– Spanish classes run daily Monday to Friday each week
– Language classes start at 9.15am each morning year round
– Please note that in high season, some Spanish classes will start at 1pm depending on your language level (this will be confirmed on arrival only)
– You will have 4 group classes per day lasting 45 minutes each with a short break in between
– During the week, you’ll have two yoga classes lasting 1 hour to 90 minutes each and the timetable will be confirmed on your first day at the school
– Your yoga lessons will take place at a local yoga studio in Gros, just a 10 minute walk from the language school
– You can practice from traditional Hatha Yoga to Rocket routines, Vinyasa Flow and Yin Yoga, among others
What can I do after the Spanish lessons?
Many people on these holiday courses travel solo as they make perfect singles holidays so the language school organises a host of social and cultural activities each week to help you to get to know your fellow classmates and to integrate you into the Spanish way of life, some activities are free and others have a small charge and may include:
– Visits to San Sebastian, excursions to Fishing Villages, guided visits to museums and more
– You have the opportunity to join dancing lessons or beach-volleyball games
– Weekend excursions to Pamplona, La Rioja, Madrid, Barcelona, Paris and more can be arranged
– You will have plenty of free time to explore the local area and practice your new found Spanish & surf skills or just kick back and relax on this fun learning holiday
Where can I stay?
You’re welcome to make your own arrangements so you can pick accommodation to suit your needs, however, optional accommodation can be booked in addition to your language course with a local host family. You can simply add it to your booking (for an additional charge) and more information about the home stays can be found in the FAQs section at the bottom of the page.