A Typical Day
– Spanish classes run daily Monday through to Friday each week
– Language classes start at 9.15am each morning year round
– Please note that in high season, some Spanish classes will start at 1pm depending on your language level
– You will have 4 group classes per day lasting 45 minutes each
– You will have a short coffee break around 11am
What can I do in my free time?
Many people on these holiday courses travel solo as they make perfect singles holidays so the language school organises a host of social and cultural activities each week to help you to get to know your fellow classmates and to integrate you into the Spanish way of life, some activities are free and others have a small charge and may include:
– Visits to San Sebastian, excursions to Fishing Villages, guided visits to museums and more
– You have the opportunity to join dancing lessons or beach-volley games
– Weekend excursions to Pamplona, La Rioja, Madrid, Barcelona, Paris and more can be arranged
– You will have plenty of free time to explore the local area and practice your new found Spanish skills or just kick back and relax on this fun learning holiday
Where can I stay?
You’re welcome to make your own arrangements so you can pick accommodation to suit your needs, however, optional accommodation can be booked in addition to your language course with a local host family. You can simply add it to your booking (for an additional charge) and more information about the home stays can be found in the FAQs section at the bottom of the page.