A Typical Day
A typical day on the language holiday will go something like this but can be subject to change:
– 9-10:30am: group language lessons
– 10:30-10:45am: coffee break
– 10:45am-12:15pm: group language lessons
– 12:15pm to 2pm: lunch break and a chance to try out some of the local cafes and restaurants
– 2-4pm: small group photography lesson at an external studio location (twice a week – exact days will be confirmed on arrival)
– 4-6pm: optional scheduled cultural or social activity with the school and other language students
What can I do in my free time?
– The school offers a variety of optional cultural activities that change weekly
– There are 3 activities organised every week
– The language is just a quick walk from the bus station which will take you to some of the island’s best beaches in around 20 minutes including Menorca’s Biosphere Reserve
– There is even the option to rent a motorbike to zip around the island at your own pace
– In the cooler months, the island’s hiking and horse riding trails come alive which are divided into sections so you can choose the areas that appeal to you the most
– From the end of June to the start of September, the island is host to many local festivals that celebrate the island’s culture, it’s a great way to experience island life and mix with the locals over a glass of ‘pomada’
– You will have plenty of free time to explore the local area and practice your new found language skills or just kick back and relax on this learning holiday with a difference
Where can I stay?
You’re welcome to make your own arrangements so you can pick accommodation to suit your needs, however, optional accommodation can be booked in a shared apartment with other students and locals. You can simply add it to your booking (for an additional charge) and more information can be found in the FAQs section at the bottom of the page.