Paella Cooking Class & Flamenco Concert
Paella Cooking class with private Flamenco concert. This is a luxury experience in a traditional town in the Mallorcan mountains.
Combine the delicious paella cooking class and lovely dinner in our garden with the beautiful and passionate voice of Dama de Sur Flamenco singer, in an exclusive and intimate setting, enjoy the hands-on cooking class of paella, salmorejo and spanish traditional tapas paired with the wines of the Mallorcan land. Learn the secrets and the gastronomic history behind the recipes, have fun while you learn and relax with the flamenco music live marvel at the beautiful views of the sea from the garden of our small mountain house in the Sierra de Tramontana, declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO
Highlights of the Trip
- Discover the secrets of the authentic Spanish paella in a hands-on cooking class
- Learn the recipe of the famous Andalusian salmorejo
- Enjoy the wonderful voice of Dama de Sur in a private flamenco concert in our garden
- Taste paired Mallorcan organic wines and traditional Mallorcan appetizers
- Learn the gastronomic history behind Paella recipe.
- Enjoy the seaviews and pace atmosphere of our cozy garden in the Tramontana village Tramontana, declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO.
- Food (Paella, salmorejo and traditional appetizer)
- Cooking class
- Wine tasting
- Special dietary requirements ( Gluten free, vegetarian, food alergies)
What's Not Included
- No transport included
We can organise transport from Palma de Mallorca to Galilea, that would be paid locally (minimum of 30€ per person).