Canyoning In Mallorca
Canyoning is one of the best activities Mallorca has to offer. With a range of canyons, you too can enjoy the adrenaline rush tailored to your level!
In a wet canyon you will experience abseiling through waterfalls, jumping into pools of water and sliding down rocks a similar rush to a water park. All our canyons are all located in the Tramuntana mountains where you will have amazing views and walks to and from the canyon.
Mallorca has a worldwide reputation for its famous canyons including the no 1 canyon in Europe Sa Fosca. The scenery is truly spectacular and its our great pleasure to be able to show these incredible adventure locations to thrill seekers. Our experienced instructors will help you descend the canyons safely using a variety of different techniques such as abseiling, swimming, wading and rock scrambling.
Sportswear suitable for walking is required and it needs to be light and easy to carry. Footwear suitable for walking on rocky terrain and able to get wet will also be needed as well as swim wear and a complete change of clothes to leave in the car (just in case).
You must be in a good physical condition and able to swim. You must declare any medical illnesses and not suffer from vertigo.
Canyoning is a full day activity. We will advise you of an expected finish time however this can vary hugely from group to group dependent on weather.
Highlights of the Trip
- Believe us – this is REAL canyoning!
- Our canyons involve rope work, harnesses and jumps making it the No.1 adventure activity in Mallorca!
- We have different canyons available to suit your skills and abilities. Plenty to excite and if some parts are not for you we always have an alternative method of decent.
- Equipment and wet suit for Canyoning
- An expert Instructor and second guide depending on group numbers
- Footwear can be provided with advance notice
What's Not Included
- Food, water and own clothing
Please bring –
- Food and water (minimum 1,5L) for the whole day.
Pick up from your accommodation at pre-arranged time. Your day will last from around 9:00am to 5.00pm approximately.