Canyoning In Mallorca
Try pushing yourself out of your comfort zone on an adrenaline rush adventure through the spectacular canyons of Mallorca, and add an extreme edge to your holiday.
Highlights of the Trip
- Believe us – this is REAL canyoning!
- Our canyons involve rope work, harnesses and jumps making it the No.1 adventure activity in Mallorca!
- We have different canyons available to suit your skills and abilities. Plenty to excite and if some parts are not for you we always have an alternative method of decent.
We’ll pick you up from your accommodation at around 9am, and take you deep into the incredible maze of canyons and ravines that cut through the mountainous landscape.
You’ll abseil through waterfalls, jump from cliffs into deep, cool pools of water, enjoy natural waterslides and essentially travel through the incredible scenery in the most exciting way possible.
All the canyons you’ll visit are located in the Tramuntana Mountains, a range that offers spectacular views and incredible hikes through dramatic valleys to the iridescent blue of the Mediterranean.
Mallorca has a worldwide reputation for its famous canyons, including one of the most spectacular canyons in Europe – Sa Fosca. The scenery is truly amazing, and we absolutely love showing thrill-seekers to these secluded, off the beaten track spots.
Our experienced instructors will help you descend the canyons safely using a variety of different techniques such as abseiling, swimming, wading and scrambling.
Sportswear suitable for walking is required and it needs to be light and easy to carry. Footwear suitable for walking on rocky terrain and able to get wet will also be needed, as well as swimwear and a complete change of clothes to leave in the car (just in case).
By the end of the day, you’ll be satisfyingly worn out, and will have enjoyed a genuinely exciting day negotiating the rugged Mallorcan landscape.
- Equipment and wet suit for Canyoning
- An expert Instructor and second guide depending on group numbers
- Footwear can be provided with advance notice
What's Not Included
- Food, water and own clothing
Please bring –
- Food and water (minimum 1,5L) for the whole day.
Pick up from your accommodation at pre-arranged time. Your day will last from around 9:00am to 5.00pm approximately.
You must be in good physical condition and able to swim. You must declare any medical illnesses and not suffer from vertigo.
Canyoning is a full day activity. We will advise you of an expected finish time however this can vary hugely from group to group dependent on weather.