A Typical Day
– Spanish classes run daily Monday through to Friday each week
– Classes start at 9am or 1pm (you will have morning or afternoon lessons depending on your language level only – requests cannot be made)
– You will have 4 group classes per day lasting 50 minutes each; 2 lessons will focus on grammar and vocabulary and 2 lessons will focus on listening and conversation skills
– You will have 5 x 1 hour dance classes which normally take place in the evenings, making them the perfect way to relax
– You will get your personalised timetable a couple of days before arrival
– Please note: the language school works with a variety of dance schools located between a 20 minute walk from the language school to 25 minutes via public transport (the location will ONLY be confirmed on arrival)
What can I do in my free time?
– The school offers a host of optional cultural activities throughout the week, generally in the afternoon and evening
– You will have the chance to take part in different activities that may be themed around linguistics, history, culture or simply just a chance to socialise (some activities may come with an additional charge)
– You will also have plenty of free time to explore the local area and practice your new found language skills on this learning holiday with a difference
Where can I stay?
You’re welcome to make your own arrangements so you can pick accommodation to suit your needs, however, optional accommodation can be booked in addition to your language course with a local host family or in a shared apartment with other students and locals. You can simply add your preferred option to your booking (for an additional charge) and more information about the two options can be found in the FAQs section at the bottom of the page.