Madrid eBike City Tour, Cable Car Ride & Picnic
Enjoy an effortless route on one of our agile and dynamic electric bicycles. On the City Tour route, we will climb to the top of Madrid on board the Madrid Cable Car, which will take us to Casa de Campo park, the city's true lung, and we will also explore emblematic sites on this guided route such as the Royal Palace, Plaza Mayor, the Prado Museum and Retiro Park. After enjoying a full picnic, we will get to know the modern part of the city of Madrid, including one of Madrid's urban jewels: the Santiago Bernabeu Stadium and its surroundings.
Hop on a comfortable electric bicycle and travel with no effort through the city of Madrid’s centuries of history.
Our historic City Tour takes you on a 6-hour journey through many emblematic historical sites, such as the historic market – Mercado de San Miguel, Madrid’s main square – Plaza Mayor, and the Royal Palace. After climbing to the top of Madrid on a fun Cable Car ride, we will venture through the most emblematic parks such as Casa de Campo, the modern Madrid Río and the classic Retiro Park.
This and a sunny climate almost all year round, makes Madrid a perfect destination for travellers on wheels. Thanks to our unique and exclusive electric bicycles you can enjoy this guided route with no effort.
Travel through the Paseo del Arte where you will find Spain’s most important museums. The Reina Sofia Museum, Thyssen Bornemisza Museum and Prado Museum.
Discover Retiro Park and enjoy a well-deserved break tasting an exquisite picnic, before continuing along the route on the way to the modern part of the city of Madrid.
This route will take us to one of the capital’s temples: the Santiago Bernabeu Stadium, home of the legendary Real Madrid soccer team.
PLEASE NOTE THESE ARE PREMIUM SMALL GROUP TOURS. PRIVATE TOURS CAN BE ACCOMMODATED ON REQUEST.
Highlights of the Trip
- Habsburg Madrid: Discover Madrid’s most important monuments on an electric bicycle.
- Behold the modernist style of the historic market – Mercado de San Miguel.
- Discover the secrets of Madrid’s Royal Palace.
- Ride on the Madrid Cable Car, with one of the city’s most spectacular vantage points.
- Venture into Madrid’s parks: Casa de Campo, Madrid Río and Retiro Park.
- Take in the bohemian Paseo del Arte, home of the museums Reina Sofia, Thyssen Bornemisza and Prado.
- Enjoy a 1-hour picnic in Retiro Park.
- Climb up to the city’s most modern area of and discover the history of the Santiago Bernabeu Stadium and its surroundings.
- Take an environmentally friendly trip and strengthen your legs aboard an effortless ecological and easy-to-use vehicle.
- Guided tour by an official professional guide.
- You will be amazed at the end of the route with our WE farewell.
- Professional Bilingual Guide to ensure a quality service and the greatest knowledge of the destination.
- Electric bicycle.
- A one-way ticket on the Madrid Cable Car.
- Picnic in Retiro Park
- WE farewell.
- Small Premium Group size
Meet at 10:15am for check in, in time for a departure time of 10:30am.
WE MADRID at Plaza de San Miguel, 7, 28005 Madrid