Madrid eBike City Tour & Cable Car Ride
Join this essential 3.5-hour tour of Madrid, accompanied by our official professional guide and don’t miss out on any of the city's cultural and historical highlights. Enjoy an effortless route on one of our agile and dynamic electric bicycles as well as travel to the top of Madrid by Cable Car. Have fun and feel unique in your experience in a Premium Small Group tour.
Madrid is the perfect city for touring and visiting by e-bike. Its splendid and hospitable historic centre with emblematic sites such as the historic market – Mercado de San Miguel, the Plaza Mayor, the Royal Palace.
This and a sunny climate almost all year round, makes Madrid a perfect destination for travellers on wheels. Thanks to our unique and exclusive electric bicycles you can enjoy this guided route with no effort.
Be amazed by the views of Plaza de Oriente, located between the Royal Palace and Teatro Real. Visit Plaza de la Armería to see the main access to the palace and the Almudena Cathedral.
Ride to the top of Madrid on the Cable Car. Visit the parks Oeste, Casa de Campo, Madrid Río and the impressive Retiro Park.
Avoid the traffic and travel through the capital city on a 3.5-hour route on which you will discover all the details on Madrid’s culture and history, thanks to the entertaining explanations of our official guide.
PLEASE NOTE THESE ARE PREMIUM SMALL GROUP TOURS. PRIVATE TOURS CAN BE ACCOMMODATED ON REQUEST.
Highlights of the Trip
- Habsburg Madrid: Discover Madrid’s most important monuments on an electric bicycle
- Behold the modernist style of the historic market – Mercado de San Miguel.
- Discover the secrets of Madrid’s Royal Palace.
- Ride on the Madrid Cable Car, with one of the city’s most spectacular vantage points.
- Venture into Madrid’s parks: Casa de Campo, Madrid Río and Retiro Park.
- Take an environmentally friendly trip and strengthen your legs aboard an effortless ecological and easy-to-use vehicle.
- Guided tour by an official professional guide.
- Professional Bilingual Guide to ensure the greatest knowledge of the destination.
- Electric bicycle.
- A one-way ticket on the Madrid Cable Car.
- A bottle of water.
What's Not Included
- Food or beverages unless specified.
- Hotel pick up or transfer.
For the morning tour meet at 10:15am for check in, in time for departure at 10:30am.
For the afternoon tour meet at 14:45pm for check in, in time for departure at 15:00pm.
WE MADRID at Plaza de San Miguel, 7, 28005 Madrid