City Tour & Flamenco Workshop
Enjoy our walking tour through one of Madrid's most authentic neighbourhoods and prepare for an immersion in the world of flamenco and its history. Together with a professional flamenco dancer, we will try to emulate their movements and feel that same passion we have seen so many times in their faces when dancing.
The best way to feel flamenco is to dance it!
Try one of the most representative traditions of Spanish culture: flamenco! This dance, declared Intangible Cultural Heritage by UNESCO in 2010, is the most authentic and contrasting popular expression of Spanish folklore.
From We Madrid, we are glad to offer you a complete experience to LIVE this unique art, that has reached a great diffusion and international recognition. We will start with a guided walking tour through the roots and the history of Flamenco in the neighbourhood that is considered the most representative of this dance in the hole of Madrid.
After the walking tour, we welcome you to start your first flamenco class or to improve your technique with us. It doesn’t matter whether you are good at dancing or not, what is important is that you will have a great time while learning one of the best movements of this traditional Spanish music.
The class will be taught by a professional flamenco dancer from Fundación Casa Tapas who will give us a master class, teaching us the basics of this art.
Have fun and feel unique in your experience in a Premium Small Group tour, delight yourself with our WE farewell.
PLEASE NOTE THESE ARE PREMIUM SMALL GROUP TOURS. PRIVATE TOURS CAN BE ACCOMMODATED ON REQUEST.
Highlights of the Trip
- Together with our expert guide, learn about the history and traditions of the world of flamenco dancing.
- Revel in one of the traditions that is most representative of Spanish culture.
- Learn flamenco with a professional dancer and take a drink.
- You will be amazed at the end of the route with our WE farewell.
- Opportunity to upgrade your experience to see a show when you are there.
- A professional bilingual guide to ensure the utmost knowledge of flamenco.
- 1 hour Flamenco class taught by a professional dancer.
- 1 welcome drink.
- 1 hour flamenco show and 1 drink of your choice (if option selected).
- WE farewell.
What's Not Included
- Food or beverages unless specified.
- Hotel pick up or transfer.
For the morning workshop meet at 10:45am to check in, in time for departure at 11:00am.
For the afternoon workshop meet at 15:45pm to check in, in time for departure at 16:00pm.
WE MADRID at Plaza de San Miguel, 7, 28005 Madrid