A Typical Day
– Spanish classes run daily Monday through to Friday each week
– Language classes start at 1pm
– You will have 4 group classes per day lasting 50 minutes each; 2 lessons will focus on grammar and vocabulary and 2 lessons will focus on listening and conversation skills
– You will have 8 art classes per week from Monday to Friday, generally taken in 4 x 2 hour slots
– Art lessons will take place in the morning and exact times and days will be confirmed on arrival
– There will be a maximum of 10 students per art class
– Please note: the art school is a 25 minute walk from the language school or 2 metro stops
What can I do in my free time?
– The school offers a host of optional cultural activities throughout the week, generally in the afternoon and evening
– You will have the chance to take part in different activities that may be themed around linguistics, history, culture or simply just a chance to socialise (some activities may come with an additional charge)
– You will also have plenty of free time to explore the local area and practice your new found language skills on this learning holiday with a difference
Where can I stay?
You’re welcome to make your own arrangements so you can pick accommodation to suit your needs, however, optional accommodation can be booked in addition to your language course with a local host family or in a shared apartment with other students and locals. You can simply add your preferred option to your booking (for an additional charge) and more information about the two options can be found in the FAQs section at the bottom of the page.