Go windsurfing in Fuerteventura where you'll spend 7 nights in a fantastic hostel ideal for solo travellers or those on a budget just 5 minutes from stunning beaches; enjoy 5 days of windsurf lessons with superb conditions and fantastic weather, Europe’s best location to windsurf.
Go learn to windsurf in Fuerteventura in the Canary Islands where you will be surrounded by stunning beaches and superb windsurfing conditions all year round.
If you want a place to learn this fantastic sport or to improve your technique then Fuerteventura with warm sunshine and consistent winds is the ideal destination.
Use of top quality equipment that is suited to you individually, ensuring you get the most out of every lesson.
Taught by highly qualified and experienced instructors, this windsurfing course is aimed at beginners who want to quickly develop their windsurfing skills and gain confidence in the water.
Learning to windsurf or improving your skills over 1 week gives you time to get to grips with this exciting sport and you’ll take your wind surfing skills to the next level as you indulge your need for action and adrenaline.
We have lessons and rental options.
Lessons might take place at the lagoon in El Cottillo which is about a 40 minute drive depending on weather conditions
– You will have 4 hours of windsurfing lessons each day for 3 days
– You will set out with your instructor in the morning to find the best wind and all transport is provided to the day’s windsurf spot
– Note: the exact time of your windsurf lessons will be advised on arrival and are subject to the wind conditions that day
– A packed lunch and plenty of water is provided
– You are free to take breaks when you want, if you feel tired you can sit on the beach and soak up some sun