- A Typical Day & Accommodation
– Your day starts around 7am with a gentle wake up call so you can get yourself ready for the day
– At 8am, you will start with a classic or dynamic morning yoga session which will get you ready to face the day ahead
– After yoga around 9:30am, enjoy a healthy breakfast that will set you up for the day of activities
– Around 11am, your daily activities start and could include a bike ride or a walk
– At 1pm it’s time for a well-earned lunch
– After lunch, you have free time until 4pm; on some days, there might be excursions planned to the surrounding areas, like the beaches or markets, or you will have the time to simply relax by the pool
– From 4:30-5:30pm is a yoga or fitness class but if you prefer to sit this session out, then that’s your choice and there’s no pressure to take part
– At 6:30pm it’s time for a delicious dinner with the group before spending the evening as you please and maybe even enjoying a glass of wine!
Please note that classes are not mandatory – if one of the classes isn’t for you or you do not want to participate for whatever reason, you can choose to relax by the pool or go for a walk
Stay in a lovely villa that has all the modern comforts for a comfortable and enjoyable stay. There are several communal areas including a living room with a TV, dining room and many outdoor shaded areas to relax in and there is also a kitchen is also available for you to use when delicious meals are not offered. All meals included in the retreat are made use the freshest ingredients which are all locally sourced according to the season.
Outside you will find a lovely swimming pool area with sunbeds and gardens where you will find free-range hens and more exotic birds wandering around.
– The retreat is just a 20 minute drive from the nearest beach and a short walk to the local village and shops
– The accommodation is bright, clean and spacious with a shared living area and a kitchen which guests are free to use
– There are 5 bedrooms all with a private bathroom which will be shared with the other guests in the room: 2 twin (with ensuite bathroom and doors leading to the pool area), 2 double (with ensuite bathroom) and 1 triple (bathroom is directly outside the door and a private balcony area)
– All bedrooms have ceiling fans with mosquito nets over the windows
– There are also communal areas you can use and relax in such as a living room with TV, dining room, 5 outdoor seating areas, a swimming pool area with sunbeds and gardens
– WiFi is available in the retreat
– Push bikes, yoga mats, exercise equipment and hairdryers are also available for you to use
– Check in anytime after 12pm on day 1 and check out before 10am on departure day (if you have a later flight and will be getting an additional transfer, you are welcome to stay until 4pm at no extra charge)