Paella Workshop With A Professional Chef
Wish to surprise your friends with your authentic Mediterranean cooking abilities? Learn the ways from a hands on professional chef. After a great cooking session, your paella and 4 other dishes will be enjoyed with a good selection of Cava and wine.
This is your unique chance to learn at the hands of a professional chef on how to prepare a typical Spanish meal at the Born to Cook kitchen near the Basilica de Santa Maria Del Mar. Learn how to choose and cook fresh ingredients; select the proper rice and make magic with your own hands.
You will prepare a complete menu of 5 different courses: Gazpacho and Bravas Potatoes as starters, Baked Onion Carpaccio with Xató Sauce and Seafood Paella as main courses and finish with the typical Catalan dessert, the Catalan Cream. Enjoy a small group for a personalised experience and share good memories of your journey while you taste the paella you cooked paired with a selection of wine.
PLEASE NOTE THESE ARE PREMIUM SMALL GROUP TOURS. PRIVATE TOURS CAN BE ACCOMMODATED ON REQUEST.
Highlights of the Trip
- A hands on cooking workshop lead by a professional chef
- A complete lunch of 5 different courses which you have made yourself
- Taste from a selection of local wine to accompany your food
- Premium Small Group for a personalised experience
- Workshop by the professional chef Alex Lopez
- A complete lunch of 5 different courses
- Beverage (wines, cava, soft drinks and water)
Meet at 11:45am for check in and start time at 12:00pm.
Born to Cook by We Barcelona: C/ Mirallers 9, 08003 Barcelona