Markets Tour With A Professional Chef
Learn about the local and national gastronomy of Barcelona discovering 2 of the best markets in town (Boqueria and Santa Caterina) and visit traditional grocery shops selected by a professional chef. During the tour, we invite you to taste our specialities: Olive Oil, Vinegar, Olives, Iberian Ham, Tomatoes, Manchego Cheese, Chorizo... Join us in this delicious activity with Chef Alex López.
Start your tour from the Cathedral of Barcelona with some delightful tastes of traditional gourmet bites. Let yourself go to the suggestions of a professional chef guiding you through the colourful Boqueria Market, one of the most famous markets worldwide, recognised for its incredible varieties of products on offer. Amaze yourself with new tastes of local gourmet delicacies and visit traditional grocery shops carefully selected by our chef Alex Lopez.
Continue your visit through the maze of the old town of Barcelona to reach the Santa Caterina Market and enjoy the splendid curved rooftop of the market recently redesigned by the famous architects Miralles and Tagliabue. Savour authentic delicatessens of the market with a selection of appetisers that will surprise your tastebuds.
PLEASE NOTE THESE ARE PREMIUM SMALL GROUP TOURS. PRIVATE TOURS CAN BE ACCOMMODATED ON REQUEST.
Highlights of the Trip
- Savour fresh produce from 2 local food markets: the famous Boqueria Market and the unique Santa Caterina Market
- A professional chef will be your guide, showing you the ways of Catalan cuisine
- Taste carefully selected local gourmet delicatessen
- Premium Small Group for a personalised experience
- Guided tour by the professional chef Alex Lopez
- Taste of gourmet delicatessen
- Visit of Boqueria and Santa Caterina Market
Meet at 9:45am for check in for departure at 10:00am.
WE BARCELONA CATHEDRAL at Carrer de Montjuïc del Bisbe, 3, 08002 Barcelona