A Typical Day
– The course is from Monday through to Friday each week
– Students will be assigned either morning or afternoon sessions (based on the school’s organisation and, unfortunately, students cannot state a preference)
– Morning sessions are from 9:30am to 1:30pm
– Afternoon sessions are from 2:30pm to 6:30pm
– Students will have 4 lessons per day lasting 50 minutes each
– There are 2 coffee breaks in each timetable
What can I do in my free time?
– The school offers 4 optional social & cultural activities each week to learn more about local culture, practice Spanish outside the classroom and socialized with classmates and locals
– Activities include city tours, salsa and flamenco classes, academic workshops, student meals and bar nights
You’re welcome to make your own arrangements so you can pick accommodation to suit your needs, however, optional accommodation can be booked in addition to your language course with a local host family or in a shared apartment with other students and locals. You can simply add your preferred option to your booking (for an additional charge) and more information about the two options can be found in the FAQs section at the bottom of the page.